Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Milton Keynes Council whose registered office is at Civic Offices, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Milton Keynes Council and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
1. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Route to entry for the competition is via the www.getsortedmk.co.uk website only. Any communication relating to this competition can be directed to email@example.com or 01908 691691
1. Competition will run from xx January 2018 until 11:59pm 31 December 2018. No entries will be considered after this time has elapsed and no extensions made for any circumstances.
2. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
1. The rules of the competition are displayed in full at www.getsortedmk.co.uk
2. The competition winners will be picked at random from successful players as per the rules set out on the website www.getsortedmk.co.uk
3. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
4. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prizes are as follows:
£250 of high street shopping vouchers – one set of vouchers will be the prize for each quarter i.e. Jan-Mar 1 x £250, Apr – Jun 1 x £250 and so on.
Pairs of tickets for local sporting venues tbc
Cinema tickets for Cineworld/Odeon tbc
Experience vouchers e.g. go karting/Snozone or spa treatment tbc
14. The winner will be notified by email on this date unless they have stated an alternative method of communication. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All artwork and mechanisms relating to the competition and website belong to the promoter and designer MK21 and may not be copied or recreated.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Milton Keynes Council and not to any other party. The information provided will be used for this competition and not for any other purpose.